E315 BBC NEWS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

FINALLY!

Hi guys and girls,

FINALLY!!!! I had finish my last module and ready to enjoy my life!!! wor.....

No more late night study for exam! no more worried that my work can't pass. I felt sooooooooo... good.

Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1:4)

Yes! now I feel I'm so completed.
My time and effort wasn't wasted.

the path was painful but the fruit is WONDERFUL!
I felt alive again. AMEN!

in 4mths time, I will take up another course. :) dip in foregin administration. is to assist my father in his business. but currently I will have 4mth of good rest for my soul and spirit to recharge for my Next run.

life is about ever-learning, ever-humbling, ever-growing and ever-adventing till I'm called home. Amen!

Thanks for brother and sister that had always kept me in their prayer... I will pray for U guys too :D

Love U deep deep :)

No comments: